Back to Top
Terms and conditions
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY All content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video, data, music, software, and other material (collectively “Content”) is owned or licensed property of gulfclick.ae or its suppliers or licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of gulfclick.ae. gulfclick.ae and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all Content.
LEGAL CAPACITY TO MAKE AGREEMENTS AND TRANSACT All content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video, data, music, software, and other material (collectively “Content”) is owned or licensed property of gulfclick.ae or its suppliers or licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of gulfclick.ae.
- Base Currency. All fees and prices are in UAE Dirhams (AED).
- Changing of Prices. gulfclick.ae prices are subject to modification at any time. Prices may also vary due to a launching price, a promotional offer or sales. Prices of items that are not in stock or that are available for a pre-order are valid during its promotional period after the order was placed. Should the price of those items change with respect to the pre-order price, Customer will be informed and will have the possibility to cancel the order. We reserve the right to update prices displayed on the website from time to time and once updated, they cannot be claimed against an order that has already been confirmed or delivered.
- Typographical Errors gulfclick.ae strives for accuracy in all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information contained herein or referenced on our Website. Due to human error and other determinates we cannot guarantee that all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information listed is entirely accurate, complete or current, nor can we assume responsibility for these errors. In the event a product listed on our Web site is labeled with an incorrect price due to some typographical, informational, technical or other error, gulfclick.ae shall at its sole discretion have the right to refuse and/or cancel any order for said product and immediately amend, correct and/or remove the inaccurate information
- Additionally, all hyperlinks to other Web sites from gulfclick.ae are provided as resources to customers looking for additional information and/or professional opinion. gulfclick.ae does not assume responsibility for the claims and/or representations made on these or any other Web sites.
- All orders may require 24-48 hours processing time before shipping.
- gulfclick.ae does not process orders during weekends.
- No deliveries will be made on Fridays
- gulfclick.ae does not guarantee same day shipping.
- gulfclick.ae does not offer International shipping options at this time.
- Exact delivery times cannot be guaranteed.
- gulfclick.ae will NOT deal with or provide any services or products to OFAC sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE
- This shipping method available only for UAE but except some areas which is far from the city.
- Placing an Order Placing an order can be done from the website, by telephone gulfclick.ae. Should you place an order from the website, you have to be sure that personal data is correct and updated. gulfclick.ae suggests the Customer to proof-read his/her form several times before validating an order. gulfclick.ae is neither responsible for sending e-mails to the wrong e-mail address nor for sending parcels to the wrong delivery address if the form is incorrectly filled-out.
- Processing Time You can expect your order to be processed within approximately 24-48 hours, provided the items are in stock and there are no problems with payment verification. gulfclick.ae does not guarantee same day-shipping. Orders are not processed on weekends and holidays
- Order Acceptance Policy Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. gulfclick.ae reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. gulfclick.ae reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. We may require additional verification or information before accepting any order.
- Order Acknowledgement gulfclick.ae will keep you informed of your order status via e-mail. All tracking information will be emailed to your gulfclick.ae ID once your order has processed or changed status. You may also acquire your order status and other live updates by logging in to your account on our Web site.
- Change Orders You may request a change to your order provided the order has not already been charged to your account. Please call us during gulfclick.ae’s hours of operation to request a change to your order. Please have your sales order (SO) or customer number ready for better assistance. We strongly discourage sending change order requests via email because it is unlikely we will receive the message in time to make an adjustment due to the sheer volume of emails we receive each day
- Cancel orders You may request that an order be cancelled provided the order has not already been processed and shipped. Simply call us during gulfclick.ae’s hours of operation to request an order cancellation. We strongly discourage sending order cancellation requests via email because it is unlikely we will receive the message in time to void the order due to the sheer volume of emails we receive each day.
- Delivery/Shipment Policy Multiple shipments/delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement
- United Arab of Emirates is your company’s country of domicile.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in the (AED). If “Credit Card Online” is selected as the payment methods then the details on the Customers ID (Card holders ID) should exactly match that of the credit card used to make the purchase.
- Delivery We aim to deliver pre-ordered products on the official launch date, provided that we have received and processed your payment. This is not always possible due to availability at our warehouse. Delivery charges may apply to all pre-orders unless otherwise stated. Standard Delivery timelines will apply from the moment the pre-ordered product is available. We reserve the right to cancel any order for reason that we may or may not disclose. Delivery date for the pre-ordered items may change without any prior notice or confirmation
- Payment Payment must be made in advance to confirm your preorder. If for any reason you would like to cancel your order before shipment you must do so at least 3 days before we dispatch your order.
- If the customer has received the wrong item(s).
- The item(s) received are not in the same condition as described on the website.
- If the item(s) are damaged more / in different ways than what is described in the refurbished terms.
- Item(s) can only be returned within 3 Days from the date of delivery.
- Item(s) should be unused.
- Item(s) should be in their original packaging.
- Item(s) should be with all the accessories (if any) inside the box.
- Products that have been used or damaged by the buyer or are not in the same condition as the buyer received them
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers
- Gulf Click refurbished products is best option for your needs and in budget.
- Refurbished products are in better condition than second-hand items.
- All our refurbished products go through a rigorous quality check process to ensure all problems are fixed.
- A team of professionals test and restore them to perfect working condition.
- A refurbished product comes with little to no-sign of external damage.
- For ease your mind we provide 1 week Gulf Click warranty.
PAYMENT gulfclick.ae currently offers COD (“Cash on Delivery”) payments and Paypal. However, Cash on Delivery option is only applicable within United Arab Emirates. In order to protect the website visitors to the best of our knowledge, we implement several security policies and certificates. These layers of protection could be by-passed if the user’s computer is/was infected with a virus or malicious software. gulfclick.ae or its associated partners and employees cannot be held responsible in such a scenario or circumstance gulfclick.ae reserves the right to refuse a delivery or honor an order from a Customer who has not paid part or the totality of a previous order or with whom a litigious dispute is in progress. gulfclick.ae also reserves the right to take any necessary steps including legal action in case of outstanding or non-payment of fees by you.
Invoice The order form filled out online by the Customer cannot be considered as an invoice. Regardless of the purchase or payment methods, the Customer receives an invoice inside his/her parcel when it is delivered. A digital/hard copy of each invoice is registered in gulfclick.ae data base.
Security gulfclick.ae will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of any payment details included in your order nevertheless, barring direct negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any losses incurred as a result of unauthorized access to information you may provide. If you have any queries or issues regarding security at gulfclick.ae please contact email@example.com
Disputes If any dispute, claim, controversy or difference (including in relation to any tortious or statutory claim) (“Dispute”) arises out of or in connection with or in relation to this User Agreement, including (without limitation) any question regarding the formation, existence, scope, performance, interpretation, validity or termination of this User Agreement or this clause, or any question regarding the legal relationships established by this User Agreement or the consequences of its nullity, then the parties shall first attempt amicably to settle the Dispute through good-faith negotiations over a period of thirty (30) calendar days commencing on the date that a party first sends to the other party a written notice of the Dispute. In the event that a Dispute has not been settled amicably by the relevant parties by the end of such thirty (30) calendar day-period, the parties hereby agree that the Dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by binding arbitration as set out below, under the Arbitration Rules of the Dubai International Financial Centre – London Court of International Arbitration (“LCIA”), which rules (“Rules”) are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The parties to the arbitration shall seek to agree on a sole arbitrator to be nominated to the LCIA court for appointment. If the parties to the arbitration fail to nominate a sole arbitrator within 30 days from the date of the service of the request upon the respondent (or such greater or lesser period as may be fixed by the LCIA Court), the sole arbitrator shall be appointed by the LCIA Court. The seat or legal place of the arbitration shall be Dubai International Financial Centre in Dubai, UAE. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language and the award shall be in English. The foregoing provisions of this clause are without prejudice to the right of gulfclick.ae to seek interim relief at any time from any court of competent jurisdiction (whether or not an arbitrator has been appointed) and gulfclick.ae shall not be deemed to have breached this arbitration agreement or infringed the powers of the arbitrator for having done so..
Limitations of Liability in all circumstances gulfclick.ae’s maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. gulfclick.ae shall not, under any circumstances, be liable upon a claim or action in contract, tort, indemnity or contribution, or other claims relating to the products it sells which exceeds this liability limit. gulfclick.ae shall not be liable for third party claims for damages against the customer, or for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, loss or damage to exemplary damages, whether or not gulfclick.ae has been made aware of the possibility of such claims or damages. If you are dissatisfied with the Site or any content or materials on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of it. Further, you agree that any unauthorized use of the Site and its services as a result of your negligent act or omission would result in irreparable injury to gulfclick.ae and gulfclick.ae shall treat any such unauthorized use as subject to the Terms and Conditions of this User Agreement.
Governing Law This User Agreement is governed by, and construed in accordance with, UAE law. This clause will survive any expiry or cancellation of this User Agreement for any reason. In case of any disputes the law applicable would be based on the UAE Governing Law gulfclick.ae will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in compliance with the law of UAE.
Pre Order Pre-order is a service that lets you order a product before the official launch date.
Item(s) can be returned under the following conditions
What is Refurbished?